March ,4 2015
Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
When I came home from the university yesterday, I found out that Sofia from Curls, Fashion, & Beauty had nominated me for The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!! So I just wanted to thank Sofia and it really means a lot : ) So, let's get to it!
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the ten questions your nominator has provided.
3. Nominate ten other bloggers and share the love!
4. Finally, create ten questions of your own to ask your nominees and notify them of their nomination!
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I have always loved writing, whether it be stories, poems, or articles of any kind. When I went to university, I wanted to keep writing for fun and thought starting a blog would be the perfect platform to continue my thought and stories : )
2. Who are your favourite YouTubers?
My favourite type of YouTube videos are the chatty ones that make you laugh so my favourite would have to be Dan Howell from danisnotonfire.
3. What is your favourite drugstore makeup brand?
This one is tough, but I would have to say Covergirl. I love how their products do deliver on a long-lasting promise. You never have to worry about reapplying a Covergirl lipstick.
4. Do you have a favourite face mask?
I'm actually not a fan of face masks at all so I don't have a favourite one.
5. How many hours a day are you on the Internet?
During the week, I'm probably only on the Internet for about an hour a day. On the weekend it drastically goes up, so about 4-5 hours approving comments, reading blogs, and watching YouTube mostly : )
6. Have you ever had braces?
I did! I had them for 2 1/2 years and got to get them off early on my birthday in grade 10.
7. Any beauty tips?
I think I would say just give your face a day of rest from makeup. Letting your skin breath from wearing makeup is the best way to let it breathe or clear it up if you have any annoying spots.
8. How often do you wash your hair?
I wash my hair every other day. I once read that washing it everyday makes it really dry and when my hair gets dry it gets frizzy, so I try to avoid that at all costs.
9. Texting or calling?
My phone would prove I am definitely more of a texter but I love talking on the phone. So whenever one of my friends rings it's always a nice change.
10. If you could meet any famous person, who would it be?
I think I would want to meet author Ken Follett. He writes some of the best historical fiction novels I have ever read and his book Fall of Giants
probably has my favourite literary scene of all time. I'm kind of fan-girling while writing this, I will admit, haha ; )
Style, Art and Grace
Katie Elizabeth Meehan
The Thing About...
Under the Sea Beauty
Dream Up Happiness
1. What's your favourite film?
2. If you could go anywhere in the world with anyone in the world right now, where would you go and who would you take?
3. What language have you always wanted to learn?
4. Are you a Disney fan?
5. Besides blogging, what are some of your hobbies?
6. What's the last song you listened to?
7. What's your biggest fear?
8. Who was your first celebrity crush?
9. What was your last dream about?
10. What was your favourite TV show as a kid?